Forms and Policies
Next Step Pediatrics is closely monitoring the COVID 19 virus through the Centers for Disease Control and the Maryland Department of Health. At this time, the CDC is not recommending taking children out of school because of this virus. Until further notice, we will only consider providing documentation for taking your child out of school in very specific circumstances. If you are interested in taking your child out of school and need documentation from us, please email a detailed explanation to [email protected]
More Helpful Information
- Information About Our Practice:
- We have physician privileges with GBMC and UM/St. Joseph's Medical Centers
- Please click the following link to review our office policies and procedures: Office Policies and Procedures. For additional office policy questions or billing inquiries, please call the main office during office hours.
- If you are having difficulty getting the answers you need, please email [email protected]
- Payment information - we accept checks and most major credit and debit cards. We do not accept cash in the office.
Additional Forms & Questionnaires
If directed by our practice, please print the relevant forms below and have completed and returned in time for your next visit.
- Asthma Test
- Adult ADHD Self Assessment
- Child ADHD Assessment - Teacher Form
- Child ADHD Assessment - Parent Form
- Depression Screen
- Screen for Child Anxiety Related Disorders (SCARED) Form
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire -9 Months
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire -18 Months
- Ages and Stages Quesionnaire - 24 Months
- M-Chat-R Form for Ages 18 and 24 Months
- ADHD Assessment Packet
- Anxiety/Depression Assessment Packet