6 Month Well-Child Visit
You are half-way through your baby's first year!
In this visit you can expect us to:
- Check the baby's weight, length, and head size
- Assess Mom for postpartum depression
- Phycial assessment of your baby
- Catch up vaccines as needed
- Immunizations. Click on the vaccines below to view the CDC's Vaccine Information Statements.
- Prevnar 13 (Pneumococcal Conjugate)
- Hib (H. Influenza Type B)
- Annual Flu Vaccine (Dose 1 of 2)*
*Patients under 9 years receiving the flu vaccine for the first time need a "booster dose" 1 month or more after the first dose.
Anticipatory Guidance: Bright Futures Parent Handout: 6 Month Visit
***During Well Visits we fill out school/daycare forms as a courtesy. Please bring forms to the visit to have them completed.***